Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to College


No, I'm not yet in my college now but I have ready for my another challenging sem.

This will be my first sem of last year in college and I heard that I'm gonna taking some of the most difficult subjects in the whole Accounting&Finance course.  Wow, there must be tons of assignments, practices, presentation and discussion for sure.

Even though there were so many headaches and 'painful' memories in the previous two years but I have gone through them.  I've learnt to understand my study habit, what study plan works on me, and also what each lecturer want (this is so much important in improving my grades :p).

I enjoy learning, enjoy attending the class, enjoy doing the assignments.  I will have a totally happy study life if I don't need to bother my grades. :-\  

Miss my lovely classmates so much, looking forward to see them soon.

Goodbye my holiday, welcome my wonderful study life.





P/S:  Get annoyed when I saw a part time job notice only be attached two days ago outside the Popular bookstore, but this position may only be reserved for those don't need to back to their school in the coming months. :-o    







No comments:

Post a Comment